Search Me

Friday 5 January 2024

Lost Hearts


The heart of man, hmm, who can fathom it? Thankfully, I've handed over such matters of mystery to my Abba because, I really can't deal or begin to decipher what goes on in there and thankfully, yet again, I'm in good hands. The hands of He who knows our intents and all that goes on within, I rest my matters with Him. I refuse to begin to analyse and psychoanalyse His creatures' doings and/or undoings, it'd drive me nuts. 

One thing I know for certain is that, how I see you, I take you. I cannot begin to do the work of the Holy Spirit whose sole purpose is to convict man's spirit and bring about a transformation, a change. No, I'm not He, so I leave myself at the mercies of God, who is not man. This is my story. 

Well, a happy new year to you.🥳

This write-up brought a Kirk Franklin's song with a similar title to mind. An old, old friend, that song.

SOTD: Lost hearts by Kirk Franklin

No comments: