Search Me

Friday 29 December 2023

2024 in a bit



I'm back!
Am I? *Thinks in unplanned hiatus*
2022 came, I said same thing
2023, same
2024, well, at least I've put pen on paper (finger to screen) and published this, so yes I'm back. I really am.

I realise I broke things off abruptly *cue in the break up clichรฉ* it wasn't you, it was me, really and truly. Life changed and I wondered about how best to bring it on here, to put it on the blog, and if I wanted that at all. You know, all of my business out here, and then with all that indecision hanging around in my head, it just turned into a hiatus, a totally unplanned one๐Ÿ˜Š

But it turns out it was necessary. So you see, it worked out good and now I'm back *cue in another popular cliche* better and stronger ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I realise we're not yet in 2024 but what's another 2 days to you? Welcome to 2024 & I wish you a Merry Christmas. By the way, "adniL's corner" is in transition. I have no clue what/where we're transiting to, but I beg of you to not leave us, hang in tight and let's see what this pupa metamorphoses into. 

Cheers...




Wait, wait, wait please. Did you notice the photos I used? *preens in AI generated images pride* 

Yes, I created those and for some reason, I feel so fulfilled. Maybe it's because I've been wanting to jump on that bandwagon for sometime now, or maybe *dramatic gasp in sudden insight* having images for the blog wouldn't be so challenging now๐Ÿ˜ *dances in eureka* I may also seem to have found a new love for all these inserts (asterisked comments?)๐Ÿ˜…


Abeg, bye guys, before I carry una go where we no know.

Toodles ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments: